Thursday, February 2, 2012

Swedish Cheer

I have many sweet Swedish candle holders.

A secret pal gave me this one 29 years ago when I was first married.
It is always out, and I have enjoyed it all these years.

I have many single holders that I pull out around Valentine's Day....
just because they are red and cheerful.


This fun linen was purchased 13 years ago to use as a tablecloth on Emily's child-sized table in her play kitchen area.
When we moved (10 years ago) it got tucked away with the table linens that I wasn't using, only to be discovered when Emily no longer played house.

Friendie has no time for a tablecloth when he is playing in the 'play kitchen closet'.....
the little table is always too full of toys.

I decided it would add some extra Swedish cheer under a tray of candles.

I am glad I saved it!



1 comment:

Joanne Lendaro said...

LOVE the reds!! Nice save!!