Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Did IT -- And Liked IT


Yesterday I decided I needed to challenge myself.
I needed to quit freaking out at the thought of knitting the heel of a sock.
Christine had sent me this little sock kit to encourage me.
I packed it in my bag for Arizona....
and you know I didn't accomplish anything in Arizona!

I dug it out of my unpacked bag and cast on 28 stitches on size 1 needles.
I was stumped when I needed to turn the heel because there were still a couple stitches left on my needle, so watched this video to guide me along.
Really????
It was that simple????
And I was this freaked out???
Thank you Christine!!!
I have already started another one....
baby size this time.





1 comment:

Betty Lou said...

Good for you, sometime the fear of doing something is our worst enemy. We just need to plunge ahead and do it--------so what if we make a mistake, then we know not to make that mistake again. Your sock is wonderful.