Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kitchen Dust

My KitchenAid Mixer gets a lot of use.
Some weeks it isn't worth putting it away in the cupboard.
Because it is the bigger size mixer, it doesn't fit neatly underneath my upper cupboards or in my special mixer cupboard.
It sits by the sink.

Now I know some enjoy open shelving for their dishes and pans, but I have a thing about dust.
Why would I want to have to rewash something before I can use it?

These plates are my solution for a couple things that frequently sit out on my counter. 


I have also been known to hide things underneath those plates.  :)


Now if I could just hide this....

I have this small side countertop....
which I tend to throw place things on....
until I am forced to find a place for the items....
or find the mail to pay the bills.  ;)

No comments: