Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Binding In The Sun


Today the sun is shining in my living room....adding some warmth.
 Today I am sitting in my rocking chair binding a quilt.....enjoying that warmth.
Does it sound like I have been cold?
I have!!!!


We had have ceiling heat.
The wire break was found months ago....
but I am still waiting for the repair.
Good thing this is a fairly mild winter here in Minnesota!


Really...who puts ceiling heat in a plastered ceiling????
Gotta love a Vintage home!!!!

(I did call with a kind reminder last week....with a message that this week would be a good time to contact me....we will see what happens)

2 comments:

no spring chicken said...

If you have to be cold, you figured out the best way to do it. Quilting! Enjoy your forced stay under the project!! ;)

Blessings, Debbie

Joanne Lendaro said...

thank goodness it has been a warm winter!! that "ceiling heat thing" is bizarre!! NEVER heard of that sorta thing...