Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feeling Moody

Maybe it is the weather.
Maybe it is the mess in almost every room of my house.
Maybe it is crawling in bed and remembering I never filled out my son's FAFSA for the upcoming school year.
(thankfully it didn't take too long)


But...
Most likely...
It is the dentist appointment I have this afternoon.
(I dislike going in for anything that inflicts pain)



Whatever the reason...
I am taking a few moments to drink a POT of coffee....
listen to a few records....
and relax.

1 comment:

Joanne Lendaro said...

I just hate days like that...ugh! Hope the dentist wasn't too much of an issue for you, and I know all about those FAFSA's. When I get in "those" moods, I break into the stash chocolate, and put some hoppin' music on, you know the upbeat, singin' out loud, old time rock'n roll of the 70's. Most of the time it helps get me movin'.

Hope today is better for ya!