Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yarn Along

I am joining along with Ginny from the blog Small Things to share the book I am currently reading and what is on my needles.
I just started reading A Tree Grows In Brooklyn.
I have a gift on my needles.....so not too much information will be shared about this project.  :)

I am getting my projects together and will be packing my car in the morning to head off for a much anticipated Quilt Retreat!!!!
I have a fun give-a-way planned for when I return....so check back next week for the details!
Thank you for stopping by....I appreciate each one of you....and if you leave a comment...I will be sure to stop by and visit with you also!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

Thanks for playing along :) Have a great trip!

Elisa said...

Pretty knitting. Have FUN!! I love quilting...but I'm not a very good quilter =) I adore fabrics and yarn though =)

Leila said...

Great book, pretty knitting! And oh, to have a whole weekend to quilt!!!

Kathryn said...

I've heard so many good things about that book, and I'm getting so many book ideas from this linky!
I would so love to go on a quilt retreat, quilting is my first love! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Anny said...

I love the pages of that book!Beautiful. I'll have to look for it at the library.

Wendy said...

I've never read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, but it's on my "to-read" list. Many of my knitting projects are going to be kind of "mysterious" during the next couple of months, too--so much to be done in less than two months! Have fun at the quilt retreat!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Have fun on your retreat!

Teresa said...

Ah, that is a cute lil monkey in your previous post. I have not read the book...be sure to let us know what you thought of it.