Thursday, June 21, 2012

World's Greatest Bath Boats

It was raining outside.

It was hot and stuffy inside.

But the motivating factor ....

his fingernails were filthy!!!


I filled the sink with water and got out a hefty supply of clean towels.
(I wasn't born yesterday)


I knew he would enjoy the boats I found at the Goodwill on Monday.


The boats were one of those grab on your way to the checkout type of purchases.


When I was picking the price stickers off the bottoms, I discovered they are World's Greatest Bath Boats


I docked his boats after an hour.
What awesome toys!!!
They are made by Dana McDill in Princeton, MN.

I anticipate these boats going on many a voyage in Grammie's house.....
but I think we will stick to the bathtub from now on.  ;)




1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Best idea of the week so far (it's only Thursday) for entertaining little woobers while accomplishing an ulterior task like nails. You rock Grandma. I learn from you today.