Monday, May 7, 2012

Vegan Cooking???

I am surviving.
My shopping list looks much different.


I have been making a lot of soup/stews...
they don't take much thought.  :)



I was relieved to find out he wants meat one day a week.
I plan it around his long runs....
like Saturday when he ran 19 miles...
for 'fun'....yea....right.


What about Me, you may ask?
I am sticking in there with him...
you know...the supportive wife.  ;)

I do 'cheat' on occasion.
Like when Friendie comes early Monday morning sharing a cup of "love"!!!

I daresay,
You would CHEAT too!!!



2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Good for you, please let us know how this is going. Your soup pictured looks delicious. Wish I could talk my beef, bacon loving husband into Vegan. I think I could do vegitarian but not sure about vegan. Love my dairy and eggs.

Joanne Lendaro said...

TOO CUTE!! congrats on the blender! Good luck on the food thing you've got going on! Don't think I could do it...