Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Now What Did I Find At The Goodwill?


My youngest daughter is going to be so excited!


I found her a portable sewing machine.
(The machine she got from her great-grandma is in a cabinet)

I needed to order some bobbins before I could see if it worked....
they came yesterday.


The machine is 26 years old....
is really clean....
works great...
and came with 2 manuals.

I know Emily is going to love it!

And I love that it only cost $25.99!

I will pull it out next time she is in the sewing mood....
which rumor has it will be this upcoming weekend.  ;)

5 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my gosh......you did find a treasure. I'm sure she'll love it.

yorkie mom said...

Lucky girl!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great find!! Have fun sewing together. :-)

Lori said...

How cool is that?! That machine is going to be a workhorse!!

no spring chicken said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to see what she produces on that little beauty.

Blessings, Debbie