Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas In July Winner

Wow....I almost missed my July 25th deadline to post the winner of the Bareroots pattern give-a-way!
It has been a wild, but good week at our house.
I have fun to share....but it will have to wait until I can actually sit down and take a breather....hopefully soon.
I needed the help of my husband to draw a winner since Friendie was already home by the time I remembered my poor neglected blog.
Lynda will have the opportunity to get a jump start on her Christmas projects.....Christmas is only 5 months away!
Thank you to all of you who took the time to leave a comment.

I thought I would share this photo of an old Hallmark card that I displayed during the Christmas season last year.
Maybe it will motivate me to start thinking about all those gifts I have good intentions to make again this year.  :)


1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Many thanks, Second Twin, what a great thing, wow !~!