Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feeding Esau


On Friday night I was tucked in my bed when my phone got a text.
It was from my son, who had been snowboarding on a very cold night.

Mom,
I am 18 miles from home.
I am hungrier than Esau coming in from the wilderness---
would you please make me an omelet?

Now that is hungry!!!!
So, I made him an omelet.
A very large one.
And he didn't even have to trade his birthright for it.  :)


I have been saving my egg shells.
They will be added to the garden soil in the spring.
Not only are they useful....


but they offer a lot of entertainment for Friendie.


I will be drawing for the Soap Surprise Give-A-Way on Tuesday.
My little helper will be spending the day with his Great Grandma, so maybe I can get "Esau" to draw a name from the basket for me.  :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

I hope he enjoyed the omelet! What a nice mom you are.
Who would have thought anyone would love to play with egg shells. What a silly boy.

Barb said...

I would say that is pretty hungry....

Joanne Lendaro said...

the omlet looks yummy and the kiddo sure is cute!

Betty Lou said...

What a good Mom you are!