Friday, January 28, 2011

Nesting

I know....I have been a bad blogger lately.
I guess I have been "nesting".
I have been cleaning out and reorganizing.....which basically means I have been making huge messes all over my house.

I decided to put these Russian Nesting Dolls on the mantel for a fun little change.

I picked them up at an auction a while back.  Friendie calls them the "happies".
I decided I could use some "happies" to cheer up the room during these long, cold winter days.

I found a link for some muslin nesting dolls.....I thought I would share it so you can make some "happies" of your own.

1 comment:

Lois said...

That is a fantastic collection of nesting dolls! I have never seen so many nest together. They sure will add a happy touch to our dreary winter days. Where is the sun?