Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Give-A-Way Delay

It is that time of year when there is more attention given to being "thankful".
I try to focus on the blessings around me each day.....and there are many.
But somedays it is just hard.....somedays it is almost impossible....
somedays the tragedy of life overshadows everything else.

This morning a relative died.
He was only 9 years old.
His mom and 4 year old brother were with him.
A drunk driver took him from us.
Jesus holds him now.

Please pray for Carter's family.
My next give-a-way will be after the funeral.

13 comments:

Maria McCabe said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. That poor mom and dad and anyone that knew and loved him. You are all in my prayers.
Maria

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh dear that is just so terrible...my thoughts are with your family...

Unknown said...

How horrible
My thoughts are with his familie. Send a prayer in the wind

Daisy said...

I very much regret the death of your family. what a tragedy.

A big hug

Joanne Lendaro said...

Prayers for the entire family...how tragic.

Linda said...

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I am so terrible sorry for your loss.

Lori said...

Oh Sheila, I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and his family.

Terry said...

What a terrible tragedy! Hugs and prayers to you and his family.

Diane H said...

God Bless.

Melissa ;-) said...

My sympathy to you and to his family. It really is hard to get your mind around such unfair happenings as this.

Donna said...

God loves your family. Hold tight to His love. My prayers join those of many others.

Sharlotte said...

Getting caught up with blogging this morning and read this. I am so very sorry Sheila for your loss! So difficult when anyone dies let alone a child and in this manner. So tragic! I will keep you all in my prayers!

Simple Home said...

I'm so sorry to read this. I know I'm late in reading this post, but I'll be praying for the family.
Hugs to all of you,
Marcia