Thursday, October 28, 2010

If You Could Smell What I Smell.....

I just got my second order from Apple Valley Natural Soap....and it is better than ever!!!
It came yesterday during our crummy cold and wet weather....talk about the perfect evening for a warm bath to try out one of these yummy bars! 
Actually, I ended up trying one of the two samples Natalie sent along with my order.  I am already planning my next order.....with some Christmas gifts in mind!  I don't want to tell you how amazing the Lemon Verbena smells....or you will all beat me to their new batch!  (ok...I guess I better hop over to Natalie's web site and get my next order placed right now!)  They make more than just soap....I hope you take time to check it out!
Natalie also has a blog.
I also have to tell you....the prices are very reasonable....and so is their shipping.
I believe I will try out another bar tonight....
I already have the candle burning...
Goodnight friends!

2 comments:

The Klejwa Family said...

THANK YOU for sharing your excitement over our soaps!! We appreciate the word of mouth advertising! It's the best kind there is! : )

Blessings to you...and enjoy that bath! : )

Judy S. said...

I love handmade soaps so will check this out. They make a perfect gift when paired with a handknit spa/dishcloth! Thanks for the link!