Sunday, October 24, 2010

Don't Laugh...It Is GREAT!!!

What is it????
A dog toy???
A frisbee???


It is a GYPSY SIT UPON!!!


Sit comforably for hours while quilting, sewing, reading, driving, and more.
Softly inflated flexible disc prevents fatigue and reduces pressure on the tailbone.
Helps relieve lower back pain, strengthens core muscles, and improves posture.
Nubby texture allows cooling air flow, and promotes improved blood circulation.
Durable purple rubberized material remains soft and pliable.
One size fits all!


I used it for hours this afternoon....I think it is wonderful....and I will definetly be packing it in my basket to take along to my quilt retreat!
I am trying to get some sewing done so I can have some take along hand work for my upcoming week....things I can do while hanging out with Friendie.

I spent hours on this hard old chair....because I wanted to really put my
 Gypsy Sit Upon to the ultimate test.  Seriously....you might want to check it out for yourself!!!


5 comments:

Barb said...

That would be great for the long flights between Samoa and Hawaii...

Judy S. said...

Interesting! My Pilates teachers has some little balls sort of like that for feet! Did you have to inflate it?

Lori said...

That looks very interesting. A mix between a whoopie cushion and a torture nail bed! LOL

Regina said...

I almost bought one when I worked in an office. They are supposed to help tighten your abs as well!

Lois said...

Perhaps I'll see you and your "sit upon" at Inspiration Point this weekend. I'll be "sitting upon" a soft cushion.