Friday, April 9, 2010

My New York Fame

If you have been following my blog, you know by now I find some enjoyment in thrifting at our Goodwill store......some of you may even think I am a little obsessed....I won't hold that against you.  :)
I have been pretty excited at times....and of course I HAD to share my excitment with you.
Well, today I received an email from the Goodwill Industries of Greater New York and and Northern New Jersey, Inc.
Somehow they have found my little blog and chose my post on Goodwill Treasures to feature on their blog this week!

This is the email I received this afternoon:

Hi Sheila,
We loved your recent post about the 15 sets of knitting needles - what a great find!
Every week, we promote 3 other blogs on our GoodwillNyNj blog. This week (today) we included yours. You can see it here: http://goodwillnynj.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/style-style-everywhere-8/ - please feel free to share that with anyone and everyone.
While we know we're not your local Goodwill, we still so appreciate all the support you showed the store online. Thank you so much from all of us - you helped get the word out about what we do and why, and every little bit makes a difference.
If you're so inclined, we'd love to have you as a fan on Facebook and/or a follower on Twitter - we post a lot of style and craft info that goes far beyond our state boundaries and would love to have someone like you share your thoughts with us via comments and tweets. If you'd like those links, they're right at the bottom of this email.

Thanks again!
Best,

Cait Weiss

GoodwillNyNj

www.facebook.com/AGoodLook.GoodwillNyNj

www.twitter.com/goodwillnynj

goodwillNyNj.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

Pretty cool!

Simple Home said...

I think that's wonderful.
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Marcia