Thursday, April 8, 2010

Goodwill Treasures

Today I stopped in at the Goodwill store.
My mission was to find a "little old lady" dress for my niece to wear in her upcoming play.....no luck in that area......
but....
I found something else that got me pretty excited....
can you guess what it is?


I found a red velvet bag with some knitting needles sticking out.
The bag was securely tied up.
When I got home and opened it up...

I found 15 pairs of knitting needles in assorted sizes.
All for $3.99.
Have I mentioned how much I love the Goodwill!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I guess that would be a good deal if you were a knitter. For me, it would be a waste of $3.99:)

Judy S. said...

I dare say you scored, Sheila. I buy needles for the UW knitting project, and they are not cheap!

Teresa said...

Gosh, that really is a great fine. You had me worried for a minute there though, as I recently gave my daughter my red velvet carrying case full of my knitting needles and crochet hooks that my mom made for me. I thought, surely she didn't give them to Goodwill, LOL...but I now better. She was thrilled when I gave them to her.

I also looked through older posts, and will be hanging around to check out your blog more often now that I have found it. You can count me in as a follower.