Friday, April 9, 2010

Give-A-Way Reminder

This morning Friendie was "reading" my latest quilting magazines.  He started saying "cheese".....my reply..."These are quilts, blankies....and pictures of people, not cheese."  Once again he exclaimed, "Cheese"!
Grammie obviously was NOT giving him the proper attention.....because yes, he DID find cheese in my McCall's Quilting Magazine.
Leave it to the little cheese lover to notice one of his very favorite foods.  :)


I will be drawing a random winner for my Redwork Give-A-Way on Sunday.....after church.  If you would like to enter the drawing, just leave your comment along with the others in the Redwork post below.
Now to get that little "cheese lover" down for a nap.......

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How sweet!! Grandkids are the best!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a cutie!! Glad to see that quilting is popular with the younger generation.