Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweet Treats For A Sewing Slacker

My husband had a class in Duluth, MN a couple weeks ago. Because we have family in the area, my oldest daughter and her husband and baby decided to go along. I opted to stay at home and work on some projects.....thinking I would get lots of sewing time....I was wrong once again....I spent my whole time cleaning! Believe me when I tell you I am not a "neat freak" (although my husband is).....but those closets got the best of me and I didn't get any sewing done. I shampooed my carpets and then I had to re-arrange the furniture....you know how that goes. My 3 days flew by.....well.... I have 3 more days to myself coming up at the end of this week.....we will see if I have learned anything and get to my sewing pile this time around. :)
One of my favorite sweets.

No comments: