Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pathetic

I haven't used my sewing machine in weeks! Why???? Because I would have to find it first!!! Seriously.....what a mess! I have been working on some binding, but mostly I have been giving my house a serious cleaning (much needed). Today I shampooed carpets. I am going to be moving my sewing room upstairs and we will be moving our bedroom to the main level "master bedroom". I want to hurry and get the carpet installed while I still have my "muscle men" home from college....it won't be fun moving our heavy furniture from one floor to another. When we moved here 8 years ago, my husband and I chose an upstairs bedroom closer to our youngest daughter because she found comfort in having us close by. Well.....she is starting high school this year and will be the only child at home with us - it will really seem strange. I have not enjoyed having my sewing room combined with our "guest room"....seriously....look at my mess....which I am obligated to clean up whenever someone comes to stay. You don't even want to see my cutting table! Yep.....pathetic.

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hmmmm....looks kinda familiar! Maybe we need to think about an alternate plan too? We are so used to the status quo and pretty oblivious to the changes that could be made.....Thanks for the push!

simple~needs said...

if you seen my guest room aka craft room you would think yours is clean. :)