Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quilting Bloggers Inspire Me

I have recently entered into the exciting lives of some great quilting bloggers. I have to say, when I am looking for some inspiration or just looking to get motivated to spend some time in my sewing room, I check out Bonnie's blog over at Quiltville. One late night, when I couldn't sleep and had already checked out the latest blogs of my family and friends, I clicked on some of Bonnie's blogging friend's links. One link lead to another. Now, I am eager to watch their progress and join in the cyber world of the sisterhood of quilters. I hope to have some projects to post....if nothing else.....some progress to be accountable for! :)
If anyone out there actually finds my blog, please leave me a comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sheila :o) Thanks for finding me! I hope you have fun in bloggy world. What I tell everyone when they start... best advice, lots of pictures, and just keep commenting.. eventually everyone comes to check you out! Also, when you are commenting on people's blogs, your blogger account is set to "no reply" so nobody is able to write back to you. If you need help to switch it, it is very easy and I can help you with that. Let me know. Have fun! - Colleen

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Hi Sheila! Thanks for visiting my blog! That's the main reason I have a blog and visit other blogs...for some inspiration and to show that I can actually get things made, once in a while! :0)

XUE said...

Greetings from Tokyo! I started my big interest in quilting recently & there are so many wonderful blogs to visit. I am glad to have met talented quilters especially Eileen (thank you if you see this!). Have fun sewing in that fabulous rocking chair!